Sunday 22 September 2013

Weekly Update 22/09/2013

This week, I finished creating the material for my school magazine. My plan helped me tremendously and it looked like how I imagined it would.I like how my front page and contents page look, however i have found many things that I can improve on for next time. This was my first use of InDesign and i found it quite tricky at first to be completely honest. Although, the more i did on it, the easier it became and the less time things took to complete. This preliminary material will help me in the future with creating an improved magazine so in the end I am glad that I completed this task.
After I had created my preliminary material, I then moved on to the next task of producing a survey. I plan to gather information about what people would like to see on my magazine. I created 10 questions asking people what content/look of magazine they look for. I have also developed ideas on what I want my magazine to look like. I have now found my model and will need to set a date for a photo-shoot. Hopefully, the survey i have created will give me a better look at what my target audience, and the people in general, want.

No comments:

Post a Comment