Monday 14 October 2013

Magazine Name Ideas



Created my name ideas was a particually hard task for me at the start. I lacked ambition and wasn't aware of the name that i wanted to represent my whole magazine project. However, when I started thinking of a couple basic names to do with Hip-Hop, I then could not stop. Anything that came into my head that even slighty was relevent with my genre I wrote down.

I have picked out three favourites from my list. These being:

1) "Pen 2 Pad" I think this one is good because most rappers use a pen and paper to write down their music/lyrical inspirations. At first I wanted my magazine name to just be one word name but as i started writing down ideas, I began to like phrases/sentances that i can use as abriviations. I can use "Pen 2 Pad" as "P2P".

2) "Wired" I really like this one as there is various ways I can write it and using different fonts/designs to make it as unique as possible. The word Wired can link in with various hip-hop synonyms as it links in with the microphone on a stage venue and and a wire leading into 18 Watt Double Barrel Boombox blasting the artists track with amplified base for an even louder sound/

3) Personalsation - I am really fond of the idea of making the magazine seem personal to the reader so I like the idea of puting "My" or "Your" in the magazine name. I think using "Ur" will be better than using "Your" as when the title is abreviated it will come out sounding better as "U" instead of "Y". An idea for this are "UrLyrics" meaing the articles can be seen as some form or lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment