Monday 14 October 2013

Weekly Update (14/10/2013)

In todays lesson we were finsihing up all the work we had that low grades on in our coursework. I also finished my moodboard. I was really proud of how my moodboard turned out. it really summed up everything that i wanted my magazine to be. I didnt want to just have a powerpoint with a few pictures shwoing what my magazine would represent. I wamted to make it more media based. I used Adobe Premier to make my moodboard and i found it relatively simple. I have had past experience with other video editing softwear such as Sony Vegas Pro so i wasn't completely baffled by the software. I used a new Eminem Track called Berzerk in the background because it is a very hyper and exciting sound and i thought it would be appropriate to represent my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment