Sunday 6 October 2013

Weekly Update 06/10/13

                   Part 1:                                                                                                       Part 2



















Alternately you can read here:

This week I started by updating various different blog posts that i have completed on the unit so far. I updated my proposal, my target audience and my evaluation for my preliminary task. The reason for updated these three posts in particular was either down to incomplete work or work to a standard which i believe to be not my best. Also this week i created my Proposal Feedback Video. I chose to do my feedback as a video instead of text as i feel it incorporates more media into the project rather than just reading a text comment. My Proposal feedback featured Demi, Gemma and Layla giving quick strengths, weaknesses and things I can look to improve. I uploaded the video on to Youtube and then following this, embedded it to my blog. I had numerous problems with Vimeo. I tried to use vimeo over Youtube but it wouldn't work on a various occasions. I wasted a fair bit of time trying to get Vimeo to work but from now on I am just going to use Youtube for video uploads.

No comments:

Post a Comment