Sunday 3 November 2013

Colour Ideas


I have made various colour schemes to use during my magazine. My favourite colours are the Strong Red (1st One) and the Dark Blue (5th One). I think I like these two the best as they are extremely eye catching and stand out and that is what Hip-Hop is all about. Dark Blue represents knowledge, power, integrity and seriousness. Hip-Hop is about having power and being the best of the best so it links in well with a dark blue colour. Dark red is associated with willpower, rage, anger, leadership, courage, longing, malice, and wrath. I think it is very important that i only use one main colour along with Black, Grey and White for my magazine because if not, you have the risk of making the magazine Over The Top. I do like the idea of having the text the main colour as it ties in nicely with the cover page but also makes the headings stand out.



No comments:

Post a Comment