Tuesday 12 November 2013

Main Article Draft

Main Article Draft
Double Page Spread Article Introduction:
2013 just keeps getting better and better for the hottest UK talent star Gemma Malcolm as her new debut album “Listen Now” storms to Number 2 in the charts, just behind Eminem’s highly anticipated “The Marshall Mathers LP2”. We caught up with the 19 year old Hip-Hop sensation while she discusses her album, the music industry and her bright future ahead of her.

Full Article:

Meet Gemma Malcolm (as if you didn’t know). Her fast flowing rhymes and extremely clever word play has grabbed the Hip Hop world by the nuts. After five years of song writing and making beats on her father’s complimentary work laptop using low budget music studios, she’s finally soared on to everyone’s music library. Gemma kept a close relationship between her social life and her love of rap by using various different stories and complications that have emerged from her life so far and being able to express them through her Eight Bars. Miss Malcolm was born in Eastcote, Middlesex which is a small town in North West London. She went to Haydon School where she was excessively bullied and singled out for being different. “I hated school, but I loved English. It seemed to be the only thing I was good at." Gemma was a school dropout. She left school at the age of 16. "All they did was fuck with my head, but I wouldn't change a thing. Them fucking with my brain made me able to write how I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment