Sunday 3 November 2013

MastHeads


I have gathered together a selection of font ideas which i believe will be successful for my magazine, i have ensured i used a variety of different fotns so that when i come down to making my final magazine i have all different styles of ideas so that i can come up with the best house style font.

I gathered together my fonts from the website www.dafont.com by using this website i was presented with a wide choice of funky stylish ideas, once downloading them i put them onto my In Design document and tweaked them slightly. On some i made more Bold/Italic and others i pushed the letters closer together.

My music magazine's genre is Hip-Hop/Rap this is conveyed through the fonts in which i have selected, they are big and powerful compared to normal fonts such as Arial, they suggest a sense of dramatic and strong feel of the music

No comments:

Post a Comment